Internal Corner Trim Black For 10mm Wall Panels 2.4m Long
What are Bathroom Edging Trims?
Bathroom edging trims (also known as finishing trims) are designed to compliment your wall panels and professionally cover corners, window frames, around bath/shower trays and ceiling to wall intersections, providing the perfect solution for those common areas.
What are the different types of Bathroom Trims?
At Claddtech there are several different types of PVC trim to choose from, with each trim intended for different areas of your bathroom wall and ceiling, kitchen, wet room, and commercial areas;
- Internal Corner Trim- To be fitted at the intersection of two wall panels on an internal corner.
- External Corner Trim- To be used where two panels meet on an external wall edge.
- End Cap Trim (J-Trim) - For finishing a run of panels, resting against door frames and skirting
- Coving Trim (Quadrant Trim) - To cover the intersections between wall & ceiling.
- Joining Trim (H-Trim) - Perfect as a solution to an area that requires a length longer than 2.6m
- Rigid Angle Trim - For many scenarios, from wall edges, to boxing in areas, to window reveals.
Why choose Claddtech’s range of Trims?
Claddtech’s range of wall & ceiling panel bathroom trims are perfect for giving you room a stylish and finished look. Our trims come in black, white and chrome finishes and are available in 5mm, 8mm and 10mm sizes (excluding the Rigid Angle which is a universal size). Our versatile range of panel trims are designed to compliment all our our range of claddtech panels whilst providing a quality solution to areas that should remain hidden.
- Trim Length: 2400mm long
- Suitable for: 10mm Shower Wall Panels
- Colour: Gloss Black Finish